ADDITIONAL ADD ON CLASSES OFFERED
Title 4 DLLC – 3 hours
Description: This class certifies you for the Arizona On-Premise Title 4 Basic Training. It provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Most bars in the state are going to require employees to have this certificate. Some of the subjects that will be covered are:
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to accurately check ID’s and recognize minors
- How to refuse a sale…etc.
POS System/ Transaction Terminal – 2 hours – Call for class dates
Description: Almost every restaurant and bar these days has a computerized register system. When properly trained on the POS (Point of Sale) System, servers and bartenders cut down significantly on the time spent ringing items and tracking more than one table. We are the only school in the west coast to use a POS System. A lot of bars/restaurants seek applicants who have been POS trained. A few benefits with the POS System are:
- Increased speed of service
- Organization of several tabs and tables
- Split checks and payments
- Easy to use interface and etc.
NEW! Flair Club – 2 hours each month – Call for class dates
Description: Learn working flair techniques with tins and bottles during unlimited classes. Once you’re in the club, you’re in forever.
- Tin techniques
- Shot pours
- Bottle spins
- Garnish flair
- Advanced pouring
- And much more!